Last Day


 Today was our last day here. Everything culminated with NCIS and Encore. At NCIS we explored the set with Scott Williams, one of the shows writers. The stories he told were amazing and honestly he himself was a character. From there we went to Encore, which was yet another post production site and where we learned more about coloring, while although not my personal favorite for the ones of us who are Asa, a former Tc3 student, really helped them out. It’s been fun but long two weeks here, while I am excited to get home again I’m sad to leave, mostly due to the weather. However all the lessons I’ve learned and knowledge I’ve gained is sure to help me in whatever happens next and honestly I don’t know what’s gonna happen, but I know I won’t forget anything that happened here. From the stress to all the inside jokes, everyone here has become a part of my life in one way or another, so no matter what happens to all of us and wherever we go at least we all have these moments together. Sappy I know but how else should I end such an important trip. Anyways for anyone reading thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! I would also like to thank everyone who talked to us and gave us advice, hopefully we will all be working along side you soon.







Comments