CCE, 1917, and Hollywood


Yesterday we had quite the outing; to begin with, I'll explain CCE. CCE or Creative Character Engineering is every nerd's dream wrapped up into a shop. They work on animatronics, costumes, makeup, you need it, they have it. Unfortunately, I can’t talk much on what I saw there due to an NDA, but trust me when I say what I saw I was heavily geeking out about. What you can see though are a few things they had in their showcase room which you will see below. From there we went to one of the nicest movie theaters I have ever been to. The seats had automatic recliners, they were leather and even had speakers built-in. In those amazing seats we watched 1917, which is incredible by the way please go watch, because all of us wanted to see and almost every person we talked to recommend it. Finally, we ended our day with a hike up to the Hollywood sign which you’ll need to see to understand; so I’ll let the pictures talk.







Comments